- Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Jeely
- Model Number: jy-pm-008
- Type: PVA Mesh For Carp Fishing
- dissolved at fast speed: also suit for fishing in the cold water in winter
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||120piece in a carbon,carbon size 72mmx35mmx52mm|
|Delivery Detail:||usually 15 days,bulk order will by actual factory's arrangement|
Length: 5m,7m into tube
net hole: 1.5mm,5mm
New style PVA mesh best choose for fishing in cold water in winter
start dissolve at round 20 second,and fully dissolved at round 2 minutes under 25'c.
• Can dissolved in cold water at short time in water ,it's innovation over past net
• Net supplied on diameter 15mm,18mm,25mm,37mm,44mm
• Unique elasticated top band
• Can make small to medium sized ball (very easily)
• Oil based attractor liquids can be used in net
• Cast long & accurate
• Sink quickly down to the bottom
• Quick to load & tie
• Fully dissolves
• Use all year round
• Best PVA yarn available used
• Unique special PVA developed stitch structure
• Very strong
• Anti ladder
UK is our main market,we Knit this PVA mesh myself in China out of the Best PVA yarn available.After many discussions with yarn suppliers I have been able to find a PVA yarn that fully dissolves in all waters and can be used all year round.
This mesh is designed to make balls of up to 45mm diameter in size as these cast out very well being ball shaped.
The mesh can be used with maggots as the stitch structure is small enough to hold most in as it takes a while for them to start pushing there way out. Ground Bait can also be used if mixed with an Oil Based Attractor .In the picture you will see 3 balls loaded with boilies and small pellets some as little as 1 ½ mm diameter in size.
This product has been used & carefully tested by many experienced anglers who are really satisfied with the results.
The mesh balls can be tied hard for accurate casting.They will sink quickly and explode in around 8-20 secondsin the warmer months depending on the water and water temperature.We have always had time to set the rods and get straight into the fish.In the winter months they will take shorter time explode in the cold water .